- Our weeks are pretty busy with school, work, small group, Awana and friends.
- Sarah's internship is going really well - she is getting lots of ministry experience and learning tons!
- Work is has been good for Brad, his boss has been on vacation for the past few weeks and things have run well in his absence.
- School is keeping Sarah busy, both during the week and on the weekends.
- We realized this morning that our October weekends are booked.
- Awana has started again, we have been averaging 45-50 kids a week! Though, somehow we are more energized after Awana than before. :)
- Our house is coming together, each month we add something new. It feels like home.
- We had an AMAZING weekend in Minnesota last week! Sarah's mom was there with Laura and Anna - we got in a lot of hugs and cuddles.
- Chloe gets stranger as time goes on, we found her lying on her back last night (like a dog). We love her.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Posted by Sarah at 10/05/2009 12:15:00 PM