Wednesday, April 21, 2010

32 Weeks

My tummy keeps getting bigger and bigger! At 32 weeks, Lucy is aprox. 4 lbs and 17 inches long. I'm still feeling great - nothing to complain about. I haven't had too much swelling and have figured out the most comfortable position to get some rest (I have a total of 5 pillows helping me out - but I can catch some zzzz's). The extra calcium I am taking in, 4+ tums a day (to help with heart burn), is helping my nails grow super fast and strong. So far so good with weight gain - a total of 19 lbs to-date. The mid-wives say that is "great" and "right on track" - I am hoping to stay within the 25 lb mark, but we will see. I have been told that the weight just appears out of nowhere in the last months.

Two more months and we can hold Lucy in our arms! (Hopefully she won't be too late :) )

No comments: