As Lucy has gotten older, these monthly photo shoots have gotten harder and harder. :) She has become such a wiggle worm!
This month's accomplishments:
- Waving: Lucy began waving on February 15th, when saying goodbye to Aunt Becca.
- Sitting up in Bed: It is so fun to go in and get Lucy from a nap, or first thing in the morning, and have her be sitting up, talking sweetly. :)
- Scooting, Rolling and Crawling: Lucy has been so mobile lately! And has started crawling forward, one "step," but then decides it would be faster to roll to her destination. :)
- "Mama" & "Dada:" Although she knows how to make the sounds, and does so often, she is not putting the person, Dad, together with the words, "Dada," yet. :) Soon soon... :)
- Loves to be Near: Lucy loves, loves, loves to be near to her mom or dad - and will let you know if she finds out she is alone, usually with tears. :) She is a little social bug and is fascinated with other kids.
- Eating: New foods this month include, butternut squash, beans, chicken, yogurt, applesauce, cottage cheese and Mac and Cheese (a special treat).
- Two More Teeth: The new chompers are located on ether side of her front two teeth on the top.