Two Months Old
February 15th, 2012
Two month accomplishments:
- Traveling Champ! Michael did so well on our road trip up north, he enjoys his car seat when the vehicle is moving and did a really good job taking milk from a bottle while we were on the road.
- Sleeping "through the night" Our son slept from 10PM-6:30/7AM TWICE while we were in Michigan - his momma really really enjoyed the solid 8 hours of sleep. Grandma Lori tried convincing us that we needed to move to Michigan because Michael liked it so much. :) Even when he did wake up in the middle of the night to eat, it was only once or twice (a few times) and not the 2-3 times that it was for the first month of his life - improvement! :)
- Michael loves making eye contact and being talked to and is ready to give a smile to anyone who will talk to him.
- We have come to grips with the fact that our son has lost a lot of his hair - something our daughter never did. It is funny to look back at pictures (like this) and compare Michael with hair and Michael now. :)
- He still spits up, but is growing a lot so momma and daddy aren't too worried. He weighed in at 11lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long at his 2 month appointment. :) (Growth from 7 lbs 3.5oz, 20 inches long at birth)
To see Lucy at Two Months, click here. :) (It's quite a difference! :))