Michael's 8 month pictures were taken in Michigan while visiting for a wedding.
- No more bottle, rejection - Michael decided to reject all forms of formula/milk if it didn't come directly from mom. :-/ This would have been fine at home but it happened when we were in Michigan during a period of lots of baby sitters (mom and dad were involved in many wedding festivities and had a few appointments). Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Amy, Great Aunt Jean and Dana for being patient and flexible with our little guy. Thankfully he ate cereal and veggies just fine so he just got extra "baby food" instead of his milk. :)
- Sleeping Poorly - Michael began waking up two times a night again during this month. :( I was thankful that he went back to sleep easily, after nursing, but there were many mornings this mama didn't want to get out of bed. Growth spurt?
- Waving, Michael loves to wave "Hi" and "Bye" to people. :)
- Clapping, if Michael hears anyone say, "Horray!" "Yippee!" "Yeah!" or "Good Job" he claps! Cutest. Thing. Ever.
- Army Crawling, this is beginning slowly - Michael boy uses his arms to pull himself along to his destination. Look out world! He's beginning to move!