7 Month Accomplishments:
- Sitting Up - Michael has gotten really good at sitting up and can stay in the vertical position for as long as he wants now (meaning that if he sees something outside of his reach, he will strain to reach it and will then fall over) :)
- Cloth Diapers - we were GIVEN 20 all-in-one cloth diapers (meaning there is nothing to stuff or fold!) and have been enjoying them so much. It has been an adjustment, as cloth diapers need to be changed more frequently than disposables, but the savings is evident already. :) The biggest challenge has been finding out how to wash them and get them good and clean but I think I finally have our wash routine perfected. From surveying friends and spending hours researching online, I have learned that no two wash routines for cloth diapers are alike!
- Jabbering - Michael often says, "Baba" "Lala" and "Dada" as far as we can tell none of these words have association with them yet, but his vocabulary is beginning!
- Peek a Boo - Michael loves to play Peek a Boo and will move a blanket up over his face and then move it down to see whoever is playing with him. :)
- Peas - Michael had his first taste of veggies and wasn't too sure of them. They are not his favorite but we keep trying! :)