Wednesday, June 6, 2012

An Alternative Use for Jean Shorts

There are many uses for old jeans. Two of my sister's have made jean quilts. I've seen cutlery bags made out of old jean pockets and even a table runner made of jean material on Pinterest. And I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I totally sewed an old pair of jeans into a purse (ahem, a "Butt Bag, if you will) when I was in Jr High. I went to get Lucy the other day from a nap, and she had found a new use for a pair of her jean shorts:

 A HAT!

 Michael and I both thought she was a little silly - but we like to encourage creative thinking around here (especially when it doesn't involve a mess!).

She later put the shorts on the correct side of her body but put both feet through the same hole! It was a good balancing exercise. :)

Have you ever done anything creative with jeans? :)

No comments: