Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mr. Michael (aka. Cutie Pie)

Sometimes, when the kids are being super cute, I just need to put down my current activity and pick up the camera. :) It helps me live in the moment and enjoy the simple things of life. 

And when it happens that the pictures are too cute not to share immediately I post them to Facebook! This doesn't happen very often - I try to save my uploading-picture time for the blog - but I just had to share these! :) So some of you have already seen these, but for those of you who haven't here you go!

Michael Bradley, aka. Cutie Pie :)

Oh those cute little teethers! :)

His eyes are SO reflective! Are all babies eyes like that? 


I believe this is the funniest picture of Michael to date. :)

Have you captured any fun pictures lately?

No comments: