Monday, September 20, 2010

Bangs

Lucy now fits into 3-6 month clothes. Not to say that she has grown out of all her 0-3, or even newborn clothes - but her wardrobe has expanded. (Side note: I am amazed at how different brands have different sizing! Luce still fits into newborn Gerber clothes, but grew out of newborn Carters after the first month) I have found it helpful to keep an open box in her closet that I can put clothes that she grows out of in, this helps with organization and helps me make choices as to what Lucy wears each day as I know that she fits into all the clothes in her closet.

Lucy's physical body isn't the only thing that is growing... her hair is too! (I know that this is to be expected, but I find it exciting all-the-same.)

When I put bows in her hair, I have started leaving some hair down in the front - resulting in bangs. I think they are pretty cute, what do you think?


I wish I knew what is going through her head - Love this picture! She is such an expressive gal!


No comments: