Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She & Him Concert

Chicagoans love being outside. All one has to do is drive up Lake Shore Drive on a nice day to see about half the city out enjoying the lake and the walking/running/biking paths that run along the shore. The city sponsors free concerts throughout the city during the summer and last night we went to the She & Him concert in Millennium park with some friends.

It seemed like all of Chicago was there - we couldn't even find a spot on the grass, but made it in time to snag a place on the concrete just behind the grass. More people came after us, I bet there were two lines of picnickers behind us by the time the concert began.

Friends are such a blessing...

Our Jenny - I love this picture!
Jenny
Elise and Christy
My man and me :)
Jenny, Esther, Rebecca and Ethan
Elise

Crazy Chicago Woman - she was carrying her bike over the heads of picnickers.... risky business. Not an activity that I would suggest.

I love Chicago in the summer!

No comments: